THE APPLICATIONS FOR MARCH ARE NOW CLOSED. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR OUR FALL SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST.
Application deadline: September 1st, 2017
Winner announcement: September 15th, 2017
Who Are We?
Best10Anything is an up-and-coming publication, focused on providing online readers with well-researched lists and reviews on some of the most popular products today. We aim to provide accurate answers to the most pressing issues posed by our readers and publish substantiated reviews on the most high-quality products on the market.
Why Should You Apply for Our Scholarship?
If you are currently a student enrolled at an accredited United States college or university studying Marketing and are facing difficulties paying your tuition, then we are here to help you. The winner of our competition will receive $500 towards their cost of education.
Requirements & Eligibility
All applicants must:
- Be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university of Marketing
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Have a demonstrated passion for Internet Marketing
How Can You Apply?
In order to participate in our scholarship program, you must submit the following information:
- Personal details (full name, phone number, address, and e-mail)
- School name
- Copy of school transcripts
- Cover letter, explaining why you should be chosen for this scholarship
All details mentioned above should be sent by e-mail at email@example.com.
The final date to submit your application is September 1st, 2017.
The winner will be notified via e-mail on September 15th, 2017.
- The student agrees that all the information submitted in their application is truthful and that he/she is fully eligible to participate. All applications that are found to be untruthful will be disqualified.
- All incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- If an applicant submits their application twice, they will be disqualified.