With the rise in heart conditions and other cardiovascular conditions, it’s no wonder that blood pressure supplements are growing in popularity. However, you have to be careful when selecting a blood pressure supplement to ensure you are getting a safe product. Our article is going to review and rank the best supplements to lower blood pressure on the market. The factors we used to make our recommendations are listed below:
- Average User Rating
- The Use of Non-GMO Ingredients
- The Presence of A Third-party Quality Seal
- Total Pill Count
- The Overall Cost
If you have issues with high blood pressure, it is a good idea to monitor it with a blood pressure monitor. You can find high quality, inexpensive blood monitors online. Our article on https://best10anything.com/best-blood-pressure-monitors/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">best blood pressure monitors can help you select the best one.
10. NOW Blood Pressure Health
Using a combination of grape seed and hawthorn extract, NOW blood pressure health helps improve your cardiovascular health naturally. The ingredients used in the supplement are also designed to be safe for both vegetarians and vegans.
- Suitable for use by both vegans and vegetarians
- Easy to take formula only requires one or two pills a day
- Product maintains a GMP seal of approval
- The bills may be a bit too large for some individuals to swallow comfortably
9. BRI Nutrition Odorless Garlic
Garlic is routinely studied for its positive effects on cardiovascular health. That is why BRI has chosen to incorporate a massive dose of odorless garlic in their proprietary formula. Each bottle contains enough capsules to last a single user for approximately two months. This makes it one of the more affordable choices on our list.
- Gel capsules are easy to swallow
- Comes with enough pills to last for multiple months
- Backed by a satisfaction guarantee from the manufacturer
- Though the pills are odorless, it’s common to taste garlic after taking them
8. AmVita Blood Pressure Support Formula
AmVita is another one of the best supplements to lower blood pressure to consider. Their formula features powerful ingredients like hawthorn berry, hibiscus flower, and olive leaf. In addition, it’s also manufactured in an FDA approved facility.
- Contains multiple powerful ingredients
- The facility used to produce the supplement is approved by the FDA
- Pills are small enough for most users to take without any issues
- The presence of multiple ingredients increases the chance of adverse reactions to prescription medicines
7. Healths Harmony Olive Leaf
Healths Harmony makes a great olive oil supplement that is supposed to promote healthy blood pressure levels. Each pill contains 750 mg of olive leaf extract. In addition, their formula is designed to be safe for both vegetarians and vegans to use.
- Utilizes only non-GMO ingredients
- Contains only one active ingredient
- Completely free of animal-based products
- High oil content supplements can sometimes cause indigestion
Carditone is another excellent blood pressure supplement that is worth checking out. Their formula contains a proprietary blend of rose powder and Indian coral that are supposed to help encourage healthy blood pressure levels. In addition, their formula also includes a small dose of magnesium as well.
- Certified Kosher and gluten/wheat free
- Produced in the United States
- Contains only natural ingredients
- No third-party testing or quality seal is listed on the labeling
5. Think Remedy Aged Black Garlic
Offering the best in terms of both affordability and convenient packaging, Think Remedy is another excellent supplement that is worth trying out. Their formula primarily relies on large amounts of aged black garlic. Full of beneficial antioxidants, it’s a great option to add to your supplement routine.
- Designed to be safe for vegetarians and vegans
- Standardized extract helps normalize dosage amounts
- Processed in Wisconsin
- Like most garlic supplements, can leave a lingering taste in your mouth
4. Michael's Naturopathic Programs Blood Pressure Programs
Michael’s Naturopathic Programs features a formula that uses ingredients like hawthorn berry, apple pectin, and garlic powder to help encourage healthy blood pressure levels. Processed in a GMP approved facility, this supplement is a popular choice for many consumers.
- Incorporates multiple vitamins and minerals in the formula
- Many of the ingredients used have promising studies backing their effectiveness
- The facility meets the GMP processing guidelines
- Each serving requires taking three pills
3. New Chapter Blood Pressure Take Care
Users who are concerned about avoiding GMO ingredients may want to check out New Chapter’s blood pressure supplement. It’s one of the few products we found that featured the Non-GMO Project’s seal of approval. We also like that each dose only consists of one pill.
- All ingredients used meet strict GMO-free guidelines
- Free of animal products
- Most users report very few side effects
- Lacks a third-party quality testing seal
2. LegacyNutra Blood Pressure Complex
Although LegacyNutra doesn’t utilize non-GMO ingredients, their supplement is still processed in an FDA approved facility and features a third-party testing seal on the packaging. Each dose contains several ingredients like grape seed extract and juniper berry to help manage your blood pressure.
- Utilizes a combination of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals
- Requires just one pill to be taken twice a day
- Green tea is partially decaffeinated
- May not be suitable for vegans
1. Longevity Blood Pressure Formula
Our choice for best supplements to lower blood pressure is the Longevity Blood Pressure Formula. This product features a blend of 15 different ingredients that all work together to help encourage healthy blood pressure levels. The best thing about this particular product is that it is both GMO-free and subject to third-party testing.
- The product and facility are routine tested by a third-party company
- Processed and packaged in the United States
- Contains no aristolochic acid
- Tends to cost a bit more due to the serving size
While supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet and exercise, they can still prove to be a valuable asset in your effort to help better manage your blood pressure. Just remember to always discuss your new supplements with your doctor first. If there are any blood pressure supplements that you would like to recommend, feel free to mention them in the comments area.
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API