There is an infinite amount of complex hair removal methods available to women nowadays, but the classic shaving method remains the best option for many women because it is inexpensive, quick, and painless. This is why you need to find the best razors for women out there and make sure that you are properly prepared for any impromptu date that might come your way. We have explored the market and we found the best women’s razors that will give you smooth legs in no time.
12. Gillette Venus Sensitive Razors
These disposable women’s razors made it to our top thanks to their efficiency, ease of use, and safety. Its 3 blades cut away even the shortest hairs, while the soft cushioning surrounding the blades protects the skin from cuts. Their special non-slip handle provides extra comfort and safety during the shave, and so does the pivoting rounded head.
These by themselves should be enough to place them on a decent position in any industry top, but the fact that they’re also pretty long-lasting further increases their demand. Unlike most disposable razors for sensitive skin which only last for about 2-4 shaves, those belonging to the Gillette Venus series last for 6 shaves on average. It’s by far one of the best women’s razors for sensitive skin and overall.[table id=227 /]
- 3-blade system with soft protective cushioning
- Rounded head that easily fits into harder-to-reach areas thanks to its pivoting system
- Extra moisturizing lubricating strip for a better glide
- The best razors for women with sensitive skin
- Can cause itching if you press the razor too hard on your skin
- Requires shaving gel or cream to be effective
11. Gillette Daisy Comfort
If shaving is your emergency hair removal method and you only resort to it a few times a season, then the Gillette Daisy Comfort disposable razors are the best choice for you. While these may not be the best razors for women who shave on a regular basis, they are an excellent option for women who use them when necessity calls.
They will provide you with a clean shave, but you will have to use a good moisturizing cream afterward. What they may lack in proficiency, they make up in accessibility. They are extremely accessible, easy to use, and fairly efficient, which makes them our choice for no. 11.
They come in a 10 pack and you also get a bonus: with every pack comes a free Simply Venus Women’s razor, which makes this an offer you cannot refuse. Our verdict: best disposable razors for women who need a plan B.[table id=228 /]
- Moisture-smooth strip that will provide extra lubrication to the shaving area
- Every 10-Pack comes with a complementary Simply Venus Women’s razor
- Easy to use
- Can irritate and dry out sensitive skin
- Wear out faster than other disposable ones
10. The Gillette Venus Spa
This small little razor is everything you need for a shaving emergency kit because it comes with built-in shaving gel bars and an efficient 3-bade system. All you need to do is get in the shower and the Gillette Venus Spa razor will take everything from there.
It is another excellent option for the flawless legs emergency kit because you won’t need any additional products for a clean shave. Its three-bade system is guaranteed to remove all of that unwanted hair and the smooth shaving gel will leave your legs remarkably soft. Our verdict – best shaving razor for women’s emergency kits.[table id=229 /]
- Built-in shaving gel bars with a soft white tea scented body butter
- 3-blade cartridge
- Soft-grip handle
- Ready-to-use: you will not need additional shaving gel to get flawless legs
- The head of this razor is a bit too bulky for delicate areas
- The moisturizing gel / body butter can get sticky and drippy after repeated use
9. Parker 29L Women’s Double Edge Safety Razor
Try the classic approach for flawless legs with the Parker women’s double edge safety razor. The immense precision of this classic razor is exactly what you need to get smooth legs every time. This is an excellent option for the emergency kit because you will only need to change the blade and you will get an extremely efficient shaving tool.
This razor is one of the best safety razors for women out there because it comes with the timeless Parker guarantee. You will need to master the shaving technique to avoid unwanted cuts and nips, but once you do, you will get perfect legs with minimum effort.[table id=230 /]
- Chrome-plated brass frame
- Butterfly-open design for easy blade replacement
- Each pack comes with one handle and 5 shark super chrome double edge blades
- It provides a clean shave every time
- Easy to use
- Long-lasting solution to typical disposable blades
- Only has one blade
- Old-fashioned, non-ergonomic design
Recommended read: If you are interested in this razor, we recommend reading our article on the best double edge razor blades of the year!
8. The Gillette Venus Embrace Women’s Razor
The Gillette Venus Embrace Women’s Razor is our top choice for the Best Razors for Women list because it is the best product in the Gillette series. It features 5 curve-hugging blades that will get rid of every hair on your legs, including shorter ones which are more difficult to cut.
Its easy-grip handle increases precision and its moisture ribbon helps you avoid cuts and nips. The Venus 5-blade system is notably superior to the 3-blade technology because it feels significantly smoother on the legs. It is easy to store, easy to use and extremely efficient, which makes it one of the best razors for women, in our view.[table id=231 /]
- Superior Venus 5-blade system
- Easy-grip handle
- Moisture ribbon for smooth legs
- It will provide a clean and ultra-smooth shave every time
- The smoothness doesn’t usually last longer than 2-3 days
7. Gillette Venus with 3-Blade System
The Gillette Venus Original Women’s Razor comes with a 3-blade system that will give you a smooth and clean shave. It also has protective cushions that will keep you safe from any unwanted cuts and nicks. These are the best razors for women who are always on the go. They come with a soft grip handle that provides you with great control and a small indicator strip that will let you know when it’s time to change the cartridge.
Each pack comes with a razor handle with an attached cartridge and an additional refill cartridge. This is one of the best disposable razors for women because it is easy to use and store, and it will leave you with flawless legs every time. Our verdict – best disposable razor for women.[table id=232 /]
- Easy grip handle
- Protective cushions that help you steer clear of cuts and nicks
- The 3-blade system provides a good clean shave
- The indicator strip shows you when you need to discard and replace the cartridge
- Wear out pretty quickly
- The cartridges are pretty small and narrow which increases the shaving time
6. Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive
The Schick Hydro Silk is one of the best razors for women with sensitive skin because it has an excellent hypoallergenic moisturizing serum, which is infused with shea butter. This is the ultimate protection against skin irritations because it actually nurtures your skin during the shaving process.
The Schick Hydro Silk also features a high-quality blade system, which includes five curve-sensing blades that have unique skin guards that smoothen your skin with every stroke. This razor will help you get rid of all the unwanted hair with one stroke only to keep skin interaction to the minimum.[table id=233 /]
- Five curve-sensing blades with unique skin guards
- Shea butter-based hypoallergenic moisturizing serum
- Ergonomic soft-touch razor handle with a soft rubber grip
- Perfectly suited for women with sensitive skin
- The strips can make the shave too slick, which can cause cuts and nicks
5. Gillette Venus Swirl Women’s Razor
This Venus razor for women got the second place in our best women’s razor top. It’s also the best disposable razor for the ladies. Why, you may ask? First of all, unlike most razors for women which only have 3 blades, the Venus Swirl has 5 blades. Secondly, it uses a bunch of revolutionary technologies that make shaving feel like a breeze.
The special MoistureGlide water-activated serum coats the skin for extra glide, while the ergonomic handle offers stability and precision when controlling the razor. In addition, the MicroFine mini-comb rearranges the hairs and guides them towards the blades. And last but not least, the 5 blades cut the hairs down to less than a hair width.[table id=234 /]
- 5-blade system that uses the thinnest, finest Gillette blades
- 6 times safer & more flexible than the original Venus collection
- Special design that contours much better in and around hard-to-reach areas
- Special MoistureGlide serum that helps the razor slide
- Micro-comb for extra precision and smoothness
- Not ideal for people with sensitive skin as it can cause nicks and dry out the skin
Recommended read: If you are interested in this product, we recommend also looking over our collection of the best moisturizers of the year!
4. The Venus & Olay Women’s Razor
This shaving set combines Gillette’s excellent Venus shaving technology with the Olay extra-smooth shave gel, which makes it simply irresistible. The main advantage that they bring is that you will not need to use additional shaving lather or gel to get a clean shave.
The Venus 5-blade system will help you get rid of all that unwanted hair on your legs and the vanilla crème scented Olay moisture bar will help you avoid dryness and irritation. The razor cartridge is refillable, so you will be able to use the Venus razor for a very long time. It is one of the best razors for sensitive skin women out there because it comes with the Olay guarantee.[table id=235 /]
- 5-Blade Gillette Venus system
- Vanilla crème scented Olay moisture bar
- Soft-grip handle
- Comfortable to use
- The perfect combination between a high-quality razor and an extra-smooth shave gel
- The gel bars start to deteriorate after 5 or more uses
3. The Schick Silk Effect Plus Set
Schick Silk Effect are some of the best razors for women because their micro-fine wire system provides them with a smoother approach to shaving. These Schick razors also feature an aloe-enriched ultra glide strip that will make shaving a breeze.
They have a long slim handle that will give you a good grip and that will make it easier for you to avoid those unwanted cuts. Each pack comes with one razor handle and two refill blades, so you will be able to use it for a long time.[table id=236 /]
- Long slim easy-grip handle
- Aloe-based ultra glide strip
- The shower hanger will make it easy for you to store the blade in your bathroom
- Long-lived razors for a clean shave
- The handle can be too small and will not be comfortable to use by everyone
2. ShaveMate Diva 6 for Women
The ShaveMate Diva Razors are some of the best razors for women out there because they are absolutely fabulous. Each one of these disposable razors comes with an incorporated tube of shaving cream. When the unexpected comes, you are entirely ready to shave your legs in a matter of minutes. They even come with a nifty little handle that makes them extremely easy to store in any bathroom.
The ShaveMate Diva is an entire shaving set placed in one small pink razor that you will simply fall in love with. These are the best razors for women on the go because they are and ideal travel mate. These awesome little razors come with a six-blade system that will leave your legs flawlessly smooth and they are extremely easy to use anywhere, anytime. Our verdict – best women’s razor for emergencies.[table id=237 /]
- Each razor comes with a small tube of shaving cream built into the handle
- Allantoin-based moisturizing glide strip
- Excellent 6-blade system
- Each pack comes with a small shower hook for easy storage
- Extremely convenient because they come with everything you need for a clean shave
- Perfectly sized for traveling
- The blade orientation might be off for some customers
1. The Best Razor for Women: Gillette Venus Snap Embrace
Over 1,000 Amazon customers can’t be wrong with rating this product an average of 4.5 stars at the moment of writing. This Gillette Venus razor for women is by far the best razor for women. With 5 blades, an ultra-resistant moisture ribbon, and a highly maneuverable handle, this razor only seems like a reliable showering partner.
But here’s the best part: It’s extremely compact, which makes it great for travel or for carrying around in a purse, gym bag, backpack, etc. No matter where you go or how much of a hurry you are in, this Venus razor for women is everything you’ll need to feel confident again.[table id=238 /]
- 5-blade system for an ultra-close shave
- Generous and long-lasting moisture ribbon
- Compact, which makes it portable and highly maneuverable
- Does not come with replacement cartridges
We hope our list of the best razors for women has provided you with useful tips on the best shaving tools out there. We are very excited by the Venus Snap Embrace model, despite the fact that it doesn’t come with a replacement cartridge; but the ShaveMate Diva 6 option is another interesting choice as it has 6 blades and also comes with shaving cream. What’s our favorite?