These 10 best electric grill alternatives will provide you with all the ideas you need for the perfect barbecue tool to use in the comfort of your own home. Electric grills are extremely useful because you can prepare a wide variety of foods by using them. In addition, they are the healthy alternative to frying pans, which makes them all that more useful for your kitchen.
Imagine being able to make you favorite burgers without having to leave your kitchen and without filling up the house with smoke. Think of all the grilled vegetables and panini sandwiches you can make with this useful appliance. Take a look at our list of the 10 best electric grills out there to get an idea of your best choices on the market. You will find both best indoor electric grill and best outdoor electric grill options, to suit your needs.
10. George Foreman GRP4800R 4-in-1 Multi-Plate Evolve Electric Grill
The George Foreman multi-purpose electric grill is a true best buy item because it provides users with a wide variety of cooking tools. Its extensive took kit enables users to prepare virtually any dish. In fact, this is one of the most versatile products on the market, precisely because it can be used for flawless grilling and so much more. It is one of the best indoor electric grill options, but it is perfectly suited for outdoor barbecues as well.
- 4-in-1 Electric Grill – Grill, Panini Press, Bake Dish, and Muffin Pan.
- Adjustable cooking angle and hinge.
- Digital Control Panel – displays cooking time and grill temperature (320˚-450˚ + 500˚ searing burst).
- Space for 5 servings.
- Removable plates – ceramic grill plates (for grilling and Panini press), bake dish (for gridding, sautéing, and baking), muffin pan (for muffins, quiches, and meatballs).
- Removes 42% of the fat and drains grease into the dishwasher-safe drip tray.
9. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill
The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro is one of the best outdoors electric grill options out there. Not only does it have a very stylish design, but it is also specially made to cook your food faster and better. The TRU-infrared cooking system will provide you with excellent results every single time because it guarantees that your food will be cooked thoroughly. In fact, it is one of the best electric bbq grills, so make sure you include it on your list.
- 320 square inches of grilling space/ 8-12 hamburgers capacity.
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system – aimed to cook food evenly.
- Rust-resistant and easy-to-clean porcelain coated premium cooking grates.
- Compact stylish design.
- Wheel system that enables you to move it around easily – ideally suited for outdoor barbecues.
8. Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
If you are looking for a medium-sized electric grill to fit properly into your kitchen, then look no further because the Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill is the best indoor grill alternative for you. It is extremely easy to use and it quite easy to clean as well. In addition, the tempered glass lid improves the quality of the food by making it scrumptiously juicy. Also, it will keep your cooked food warm when closed, which will prove to be extremely useful.
- The Delonghi system distributes heat evenly for perfect results.
- Tempered glass lid.
- Keeps already grilled food warm.
- Large cooking space.
- Detachable adjustable thermostat.
- Easy-to-clean and non-stick grill plate.
- Removable non-stick drip tray.
7. Easy Street Lock’N Go Electric Grill
The Lock’N Go electric grill by Easy Street is one of our favorite products on the list primarily due to its irresistible design. Don’t be tempted to think that its stylish exterior is its best feature, though. The Lock’N Go is, in fact, one of the best outdoor electric grill alternatives out there for anything from stakes to vegetables and virtually anything you can think of.
It has an excellent smoke vapor system that will provide your food with a delicious smell and a perfectly balanced aroma. It is easy to clean and extremely accessible. You can also carry it with you wherever you need. In addition, you will never have to worry about getting your hands burnt when touching the lid handle because it has a special system that will keep it cool.
- 176 square inches of cooking space.
- 150-Watt UL.
- CUL-listed heating element plugs – suitable for any household outlet.
- Designed to create smoky vapors and infuse food with smoky flavor.
- Double-hooded vents.
- Electric temperature dial.
- Stay-cool wood handle.
6. George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill
Beyond any shadow of a doubt, the George Foreman GRP1060B is one of the strongest contenders for the best small electric grill category. Not only does it offer excellent quality, but it also comes at a price that is virtually impossible to refuse. It is one of the best electric indoor grill alternatives, because its small size makes it suited for any kitchen.
However, the George Foreman GRP1060B provides you with enough space to cook up to four servings. This makes it suited for family dinners, as well as small barbecue parties. If you are looking for an inexpensive product that you can use in your kitchen on a daily basis, then look no further because this is the one for you.
- Suitable for up to 4 servings.
- 60 square inch cooking surface.
- Durable coating on grill.
- Cooks meals in only 10 minutes.
- Fast heat-up for grill.
- Grill hinge is adaptable for the thickness of the food.
- Suited for indoors and outdoors cooking.
5. Masterbuilt 20150414R Electric Veranda Grill
The Masterbuilt 20150414R is one your best outdoor grill alternatives, because it offers excellent quality at a very accessible price. In addition to these excellent advantages, it has a very appealing design that will make your entire cooking experience considerably more pleasant.
The drip pan will collect all the excess fat and water, thus making your food tastier and healthier at the same time. This Masterbuilt grill also comes with a special pan for vegetables that guarantees that they will be cooked evenly and thoroughly. With 79 customer reviews, this might be one of the best rated outdoor electric grill on the market.
- Compact electric grill.
- Adjustable 1650 Watt Cooking Element.
- Easy-clean drip pan.
- Stainless steel temperature gauge.
- Porcelain-coated grill rack.
- Thermostat for perfect control of grill temperature.
- Stylish design – Best Outdoors Grill for the Money.
4. Oster CKSTPM21WC-ECO DuraCeramic 2-in-1 Panini Maker and Grill
The Oster CKSTPM21WC-ECO is one of the best electric grill alternatives for indoor use, as well as outdoors. This versatile product offers the infallible Oster guarantee, but its price makes it a true best buy electric grill. If you are aiming for flawless quality at an accessible price, then this is the ideal product for you.
Since it is only suited for two servings, the Oster CKSTPM21WC-ECO is only fit to be the best small electric grill on our list. But its versatility makes it a wonderful kitchen appliance that you will absolutely love. You can use it as a press for scrumptious paninis, but you can also use it a classic grill for juicy stakes. If you flip the top grill horizontally, you can double the grill space, which is an excellent advantage.
- High QualityDura ceramic non-stick coating (PFOA and PTFE free).
- Suitable for 2 servings.
- Suited for indoors and outdoors alike.
- Cooks up to 20% faster to save energy and time.
- Can be used as grill and panini pan.
- Adjustable thermostat.
3. Kalorik Barbecue Indoor/Outdoor Grill with Radio and iPod Connection
The Kalorik barbecue grill is the ultimate sophistication in the electric grill sector because it comes with an integrated radio. Also, it has a special slot where you can place your iPod so that you can play your favorite music while cooking. You can use this electric grill in your kitchen and play your favorite cooking playlist while barbecuing. But, you can also use it in your yard because it is perfectly suited for outside use as well.
In fact, the Kalorik grill is the ideal tool to create a lovely ambiance for a barbecue party. Its integrated speaker and amplifier will provide you with a complete sound system for the entire event, thus saving you the effort of bringing in other sound equipment. This makes it one of the best electric barbecue grills in our view.
- Cooking area – 200 square inches.
- 3 inches high dome lid.
- 6 hot plate with ribbed surface.
- Integrated iPod holder and radio.
- Built-in speaker and amplifier.
- Suited for indoors and outdoors alike.
Price – $124.98 & Free Shipping
2. VonShelf Electric Grill Griddle, Sandwich, Panini Press and Griddle Plate
If you are looking for a versatile grill to cook juicy steaks and delicious panini on, then look no further because this VonShelf grill can do it all. Not only does it have a separate panini press and a grill plate, but you can use them simultaneously. This will prove extremely useful for diverse dinner plans. Also, you can control the temperature for each of them separately, which makes it an excellent kitchen appliance.
In addition, the Von Shelf grill is perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use. You can use it for a quiet evening with your friends, as well as a Sunday family barbecue in the yard. This makes it one of the best electric grill alternatives on the market.
- 1600W 8 portion grill and griddle.
- Electric Grill, Sandwich Maker, Panini Press and Griddle.
- Grill and Griddle can be used simultaneously.
- Separate heat controls.
- Non-stick surface.
- Drip tray for collecting fat and grease.
- 5 x 7.5 Inches Grill Plate.
- 6 x 7.6 Inches Griddle Plate.
1. Best Electric Grill No. 1 – Oster CKSTGR3007-ECO DuraCeramic Reversible Grill and Griddle
We have chosen this Oster grill for the top spot on our list of best electric grills because it is made to fit any type of home. It comes with a reversible grill and griddle pan that you can use to make a wide variety of healthy recipes. The cool-touch handles will help you steer clear of those unwanted burns, so you can use it confidently every single time. Also, the cooking plates are fully detachable and very dishwasher-friendly.
The Oster CKSTGR3007-ECO is the best indoor electric grill for steaks, vegetables, and sandwiches because its DuraCeramic coating guarantees that your food will not stick. Use it confidently in your kitchen because you won’t have to worry about smoke or other inconveniences. Moreover, its accessible price makes it a true best buy electric grill.
But this Oster grill is also one of the best electric outdoor grills as well because it is easy to carry and extremely adaptable to any space. All you have to do is plug it in and it will be ready to cook your food to perfection.
- Patented DuraCeramic non-stick ceramic coating.
- Grill/ Griddle reversible pan.
- Adjustable temperature control knob.
- Cool-touch handles.
- Brushed stainless steel panel.
- Fully detachable cooking plate – dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Large cooking space.
We hope our list of the 10 best electric grill alternatives has provided you with enough ideas to make the perfect purchase for you. Each of these grills is a best-buy product, so you will be happy with either one you choose. Good luck with your search from the Best10Anything team! Do you have a favorite indoor or outdoor electric grill that is not on our list? Drop us a line. We love to hear from you!